Just a quick post, and I'll post something longer early next week. The past several days have been really busy. I was in Chicago from Friday to Sunday last weekend to watch the UAA track meet. This week is full with finishing up papers for the last week of class. I am also giving TFA presentations this week in three different classes in an effort to recruit people for next year. Thursday begins the three day TFA conference in downtown St. Louis and I have a lot of laundry to do before then (Mom, where are you??). Next Monday, I'm giving a speech at the Wash U Athlete Banquet regarding SAAC's accomplishments this year...I'll try to pull my best Barack Obama.
I'll have more time to post next week. Until then, watch out for those earthquakes!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Please update your blog about your TFA meetings these last few days with the principals of St. Louis High Schools. I also think it is great you are getting so much experience giving speeches in front of people. The more you do the more comfortable you will get. I think it is one of the best job skills you can have! Dad
Post a Comment